As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
Asian Vegetable Seeds for Planting 8 Packets Bok Choy, Tatsoi, Eggplant for Your Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Garden by Gardeners Basics, Serrano, White Radish, Michihili Napa Chinese Cabbage, Onion #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This pack includes tatsoi, white icicle radish, bok choy Seeds, Long Purple Eggplant, Michihili Cabbage, Thai Basil, Serrano Pepper, and Tokyo Green Onion Seed packets. Free bonus - 8 free plant markers to help you keep track of what cabbage seed you planted.
All heirloom, non-GMO, Open-Pollinated, natural seeds. Tasty - many different flavored vegetables will add a lot of fun to your home cooking. 8 variety pack - add some fun asian vegetables to your garden. Guarantee - if you aren't happy, return your Asian seeds for a full refund! Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Lemon Fresh Asian Lemongrass Plants in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Lemongrass Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Unique flavor - lemongrass has a distinct lemon flavor that makes it a must-have for Asian dishes, pickled, especially Thai cuisine.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. The long leafy grass can be dried, or used fresh. It also has medicinal properties.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
This easy to maintain perennial plant can be moved indoors during winter months to keep it healthy and flourishing, even in cold climates. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Aromatic grass - the oil in lemongrass makes it a great choice for growing in a planter or container.
3. HipGirl #ad
Cucumber Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits-Asian Suyo Long Cucumber Plant Seeds,Burpless Non GMO Garden Seeds Vegetable Seeds,Oriental Chinese Cucumber Seeds-11ct Veggie Seeds China Long Hybrid #adHipGirl #ad
- Keep soil moist. Fertilize as needed. Hand packed by amy's Store LLC in the United States of America. Non gmo seeds. Germination rate: 99%. Vegetable seeds origin: cn. Train to climb a vertical support for better air circulation, well-drained soil.
Sow seeds in spring/summer after last frost in a warm, straighter fruits, and ease of harvest. Germination temperature: 78-86°f. Garden vegetable seed Depth: 1". Same as cherry tomato seeds for planting, cucumber seeds are considered summer vegetable seeds for warm weather.
Enjoy these cucumbers sliced with a light dressing or in salads. Seeds for planting vegetables and fruits.
We also carry winter vegetable seeds / fall vegetable seeds like celery seeds for planting, pepper seeds for planing and eggplant seeds for planting, cabbage seeds for planting and turnip seeds. We harvested 201 cucumbers out of 9 plants We started 11 seedlings but 2 of then were planted in partial shade and were removed in July. This is it. In 2021. Excellent pickling cucumber seeds. Test date: 05/01/2022.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, A Tasty Non-GMO Heirloom Variety to Plant Asian Greens in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Pak Choi Seed for Planting, Also Known as Bok Choy or Chinese Cabbage, Grow Great Stir-Fries #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- A member of the brassica family, Pak Choi does well when sown in Spring or Fall. Small, compact growth habit reaching 4-5 inches. Use plenty of organic fertilizer for tasty cabbage heads. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Productive -- pak choi is also known as bok choy or chinese cabbage, and is grown for both its stalks and leaves. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Good eats -- this cruciferous vegetable has a very mild, sweet flavor that shines in Asian dishes and stir-fries.
Beautiful -- large premium packets of white stem pak choi seeds. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Start indoors about 4 weeks before the last frost and transplant outdoors when soil temperature reaches 50 degrees. Harvest baby bak choi leaves in just 30 days, or wait for the full heads to form in about 60 days. Minimum of 750mg per packet.
5. Bountiful Seed Pantry #ad
Yard Long Bean Seeds 85+ Seeds, Asparagus Beans Seeds, Asian Heirloom Yard Long Beans Seeds, Non GMO, Phaseolus Vulgaris #adBountiful Seed Pantry #ad
- A climbing stick bean ️organize soil mixed with organic dung or compost ️Known as a green asparagus bean ️Extremely long pods.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Asian Garden Seeds for Planting, Individual Packets of Basil, Pak Choi, Eggplant, Pepper, Tat Soi, Bunching Onion, Celery, Radish and Carrot to Plant, Non-GMO Heirloom, Cabbage, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- full color packets of delicious asian culinary seeds including thai basil, Michihili Cabbage, serrano pepper, Heshiko Japanese Bunching Onion, Kuroda Carrot, White Stem Pak Choi, Daikon Radish, Chinese Celery, Black Knight Tat Soi, Long Purple Eggplant.
Indoor or outdoor -- carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. 10 large packets with plenty of seed. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional information on the “Gardening Tips” section of our website.
There is actually enough seed to do both. This collection makes a wonderful garden gift. Grow your own asian vegetables -- the smell and taste of fresh asian foods are amazing.
Stir-fries, curry, miso soup, pad thai, and spring rolls will taste gourmet with your own fresh grown herbs. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Use these fresh herbs and vegetables to drastically improve the flavor of your favorite asian dishes.
7. HipGirl #ad
HipGirl Asian Bitter Gourd Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits.Vegetable Seeds at Home Vegetable Garden & Hydroponics Seed Pods-Bitter Melon Seeds for Planting-10ct Mara Bitter Melon Plant Seeds #adHipGirl #ad
- Great for bitter melon tea. The fruit are light green color and medium size ranging from 12-14" weighing about 1/2 lb. Row distance 36". Hand packed by amy's Store LLC in the United States of America.
Non gmo seeds. Great for home vegetable garden. Bitter melon yields 10-12 fruits per plant. Vegetable seeds origin: TH. Garden seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. Germination temprature. Seed spacing 12". Seed depth 1/2". Germ. 75-80 °f. Rate: 95%. Test date: 2/17/2022.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Thai Basil, Napa Cabbage, Green Onions, Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties, Chinese Celery, Survival Garden Seeds, Canton Pak Choi, Watermelon Radish, Asian Vegetable Collection Seed Vault for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Asian vegetables for your garden - add some variety to your garden with Thai basil, Chinese celery, Tokyo long white onion, Michilhili Napa Cabbage, Canton Pak Choi, and Watermelon Radishes.
They also can be fermented, frozen, or canned for long term storage. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Easy to grow - seeds come in a beautiful paper pack with instructions for successful growing and germination alongside your vegetables. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Delicious and nutritious - tasty for cooking and eating, these vegetables are packed with fiber and flavor and are a fantastic change of pace.
9. IB Prosperity #ad
Open Pollinated,, Green Vegetable Plant, Fast-Growing Specialty Green, RED Malabar Spinach Basella alba rau mồng tơi 500mg Seeds for Planting, Asian Vegetable #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Usda zone: 7 or warmer. Young leaves of this herb plant can be cooked and added to recipes and fresh leaves make a great salad.
Ideal for soups, this vine grows up to 14 feet tall, salads and stir-fries alike, Malabar Spinach can be prepared as spinach is cooked. Easy to grow -- Instructions included on each packet. Also called basella, vietnamese spinach, so you'll want to train it to a stake or trellis.
Edible leaves grown from malabar spinach seeds can be used throughout summer and will flourish in heat and humidity. You will get red malabar spinach basella alba rau mồng tơi 500mg seeds for Planting, Open Pollinated, Asian vegetable, Green Vegetable Plant, fast-growing Specialty Green, .
Malabar spinach thrives in the heat. Malabar spinach basella rubra - if you are looking for a different flavor from traditional spinach, then this gorgeous combination of deep green leaves set against burgundy stems and violet blooms will be perfect in your herb garden.