As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ikelite #ad
5DS R DSLR Cameras, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, Ikelite 200DL 200' Underwater Housing with Dry Lock Port Mount for Canon EOS 5D Mark III #adIkelite #ad
- 200' 60m front and back; back is interchangeable with optional lightweight 50' back sold separately. Extra-large, soft touch zoom knob; Zoom is accessible for many lenses using our unique universal zoom gear system.
Supremely functional for maximum creative controlâ€”access is provided for all important camera functions. Control symbols are laser etched into the back and will never fade or rub off. The new dry lock dl port system gives added security at the surface of the water and accommodates large diameter lenses.
2. Ikelite #ad
Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Camera #adIkelite #ad
- Universal 1/4-20 threaded tray mounting. Super sensitive and ergonomic new shutter lever. New white aBS-PC blend. Spare port for optional vacuum valve sold separately. Optional single or dual tray & handles sold separately.
3. Ikelite #ad
Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Camera #adIkelite #ad
- Ikelite flash bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry. Ikelite bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry. Two 1/4-20 threaded tray mounts with 3-inch 76mm spacing. Controls for all important camera functions. 200 ft 60m depth rating.
4. Ikelite #ad
Ikelite Underwater Housing for Panasonic GX7 Mark II / GX85 / GX80 #adIkelite #ad
- Ikelite flash bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry. Dlm type b port mount. 200 ft 60m depth rating. Abs-pc, acrylic, and acetyl construction. Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water.
5. Ikelite #ad
Ikelite Panasonic GH5 DL200 Underwater Housing #adIkelite #ad
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water. Mode dial must be un-locked prior to installation for use underwater. Controls are provided for all important camera functions; Controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control, Rear Control Dial, or Mode Dial Lock.
Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port. 200' 60m depth rating. 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3. 5" spacing.
6. Ikelite #ad
Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony Alpha A6300, A6500, A6400 #adIkelite #ad
- The ikelite housing for the super popular sony alpha a6300, a6400, a6500 Mirrorless camera is an excellent polycarbonate housing. Package includes:1x housing, 1x.
050" hex key # 0945. 11, 1x 1/16" hex key # 0945. 16, 1x rear o-ring # 0110 installed, 1x Front O-Ring # 0132. 36 installed, 1x Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube. 2 integrated fiber optic connectors are located in front of the on-camera flash, for easy triggering of any optically triggered strobes such as Ikelite, Sea & Sea or Inon.
Compatible with: sony alpha a6300, A6400, A6500 . An ikelite ttl connector is also included for True TTL triggering of Ikelite DS str. With complete access to the camera's controls and a unique MIL port system, this housing is the best value choice in the mark.
7. Ikelite #ad
Ikelite Nikon D-800 and D800E DSLR Housing Underwater Camera, Clear 6812.8 #adIkelite #ad
- Clear Polycarbonate Housing. Near neutral Buoyancy. Mechanical Controls. Access to Camera Functions. Rated down to 200'.
8. Ikelite #ad
Ikelite Aquashot Underwater Housing for 35mm & Aps Snapshot Cameras #adIkelite #ad
- Ultra-compact, accessory shoe, lightweight aquaShot housing features an optical-grade glass lens, built-in hand grip with lanyard, aim and depress the shutter button, and the focus-free 35mm camera takes the picture. This popular agfa single use camera fits very well into the new AquaShot_3.
Aquashot adaptable cameras: kodak max single use flash camera Kodak Max HQ Single use flash camera Kodak FunSaver 35 Fuji QuickSnap Plus Fuji QuickSnap Flash Camera Agfa single use camera. Use most current one-time-use kodak or fuji cameras in the aquashot, sharp color prints and 5"x7" or 8"x10" enlargements rivaling those taken by expensive underwater cameras.
The newer fuji quicksnap flash camera is fine in the AquaShot_3 System, but does not operate in the older AquaShot models. Take the affordable aquashot 3 on your next dive and discover how easy it is to shoot beautiful photographs underwater.
This camera and the new Max film produces very satisfactory underwater pictures with excellent colors. Our tests yielded good color and sharp photographs. You get beautiful, and sportsfinder for easy framing. Operates to 38m 125'. These cameras are slightly larger than the "Smart" models shown below. This camera does require the film advance to be turned the wrong way slightly after advancing the film.