As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 10 Inch Pot, Dracaena Janet Craig Compacta Cane, Dracaena Deremensis 'Compacta', Easy Care Low Maintenance Houseplant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- In length. It is a strongly upright plant that tends to drop its lower leaves, exposing the stalk as it ages. These attractive plants have sword- shaped, dark green, grow well in low light, shiny leaves that are about 3” wide and 2ft.
It is not particular as to soil type or pH. This plant should be grown in bright indirect sunlight, but is known to tolerate lower light levels.
Dracaenas require even moisture, good soil drainage, and cannot tolerate standing water. Grown, used frequently as a floor plant in interior situations or mass planted in beds. Dracaena janet Craig is an interior workhorse, grows best in filtered light.
Dracaenas thrive on neglect, leathery, and need very little water. Nasa lists the dracaena janet craig as an excellent clean air plant that helps eliminate harmful toxins from the environment. Survives in low light levels, popular for decades, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage.
2. Costa Farms #ad
3-Foot Tall, Ships in Grower's Pot, Costa Farms Dracaena Marginata Magenta Madagascar Dragon Tree Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Nasa proven studies: NASA studies show plants are earth's natural air-purifiers. Ships fast from our farm to your home. Madagascar dragon tree does best in a bright spot, but will tolerate low-light conditions so you can grow it practically anywhere.
Authentic costa farms brand plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Ships in a black grower's pot; place in planter of choice.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Dracaena marginata madagascar dragon tree has a gorgeous head of narrow, bright green leaves edged with red or pink stripes; easy to grow, it's considered one of the most popular houseplants around.
Plant height at shipping measures approximately 44-inches tall, measured from bottom of the pot to top of the plant. Water when soil feels dry; don't allow to sit in water, drain any excess water. Grow against a blank wall, to provide privacy in front of a window, or at the end of a sofa or chair as it ages and becomes tree like.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Dracaena Marginata Magenta|
3. Shop Succulents #ad
Air Purifying Live Dracaena Janet Craig Cane Indoor House Plant in 6" Grow Pot, 6 INCH,, Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- When the light is extremely low, burns the leaves. Soil | sun | potting | dracaena plants grow slowly in low light, new leaves are smaller and narrower. Watering needs | allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering.
The lower the light, the less often a dracaena needs water. Included in purchase | 1 janet craig dracaena plant in a 6" grow pot with a festive pot cover and decorative pick. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Plants may vary from pictures shown, health, as they are hand selected based on season, size, and readiness. Fluoride, chlorine, or salt in the water causes brown leaf tips and yellow spots on the leaves.
Direct sunlight outside for even a few minutes, and grow faster in medium light. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Fertilizing needs | dracaenas need very little plant food. Feed once or twice a year in the spring and summer with a balanced houseplant food diluted to 1/2 the recommended strength. Too much fertilizer causes leaf tip burn.
4. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Dracaena Golden Heart Live Indoor Plant 2 to 3 Feet Tall, in Grower Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Adjust as needed for your environment. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from indoor air. Height at shipping is approximately 24-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Grow dracaena in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy! Water dracaena with approximately 2-3 cups of water about once a week. Ships in a 10-inch diameter grower pot. Dracaena features beautiful leaves that look good by themselves or in combination with other plants. Air-purifying.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Dragon Tree, Florist Quality Beautiful Indoor Air Purifying Houseplant, Dracaena Warneckii "Lemon Lime', 3 Staggered Canes, Live Plant in an 10 Inch Growers Pot, Dracaena Lemon Lime Cane #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Capable of reaching heights of 5-7 feet indoors, it can also be kept to a tabletop size with regular pruning. Because of the bright colors in the leaves, the dracaena lemon lime needs a little more light than other dracaenas.
The dracaena lemon lime stands out among its genus for its namesake neon yellow and green striped leaves, but much like the rest of its family its care is relatively straightforward.
One of the select types of dracaena the lemon lime plant has stunning broad leaves with lemony green edges – hence the name, Lemon lime Dracaena. They are one of the plants used in the nasa clean Air Study, so it’s not only going to provide aesthetic benefits, but it’s also good for your home or business.
It’s an easy-to-grow plant with sturdy, striped leaves. While there are many members of the dracaena family, the Lemon Lime is one of the most colorful and low maintenance. It’s a great plant to brighten up any room in your house.
6. California Tropicals #ad
4'' from California Tropicals, Draceana Compacta 'Janet Craig' #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. The dracaena compacta plant is grown as a foliage plant characterized by thick, stiff, glossy dark green leaves, which spread out to form rosettes around the canes.
Enhance Your Environment. Though it is rare, sometimes ear-like white or pink flowers grow from the middle of the rosette and give out an intense honey scent. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Indoor Air Purifying Houseplant, Dracaena Janet Craig, Dracaena Deremensis “Janet Craig”, Live Plant in an 10 Inch Growers Pot #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- The stately 'janet craig' plant has huge, sword-shaped, dark-green leaves, can be used as a table plant or floor plant and looks elegant with virtually any type of home decor. These attractive plants have sword- shaped, leathery, shiny leaves that are about 3” wide and 2ft.
A dracaena janet craig can be used as a table plant, or a tall, a floor plant, stately tree. When purchased, dark green, dracaena plants should have at least 3-5 stalks in the pot; this ensures that the plant will be full as it matures.
Dracaena janet craig plants, grow well in low light, native to tropical Africa, are one of the most popular plants used in homes and offices.
It prefers medium indirect sunlight, but it can tolerate low light as well. In length. Dracaenas thrive on neglect, and need very little water. Pale leaves and slow growth indicate that it's not getting enough light. This is a strongly upright plant that tends to drop its lower leaves as it ages. Keep your plant out of direct sunlight, as this can scorch its leaves, leaving brown marks.
8. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Dracaena Marginata Bicolor, Live Plant in a 8 Inch Pot, Beautiful Air Purifying Indoor Houseplant, Dracaena Marginata 'Bicolor' #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Dracaena marginata bicolor has beautiful light leaves with a red edge. Dragon trees like comfortable room temperatures of between 65 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. If the plant doesn't get enough light the leaves turn pale.
Brown spots on the leaves usually indicate the plant is getting too much light. The plant has narrow, slender gray stems that are topped with shiny, arching leaves that are sword-shaped. A sudden drop in temperature can cause the lower leaves to drop off.
That is why it is also called dragon tree or dragon blood tree. On indoor plants, flowers and berries rarely appear. There are 120 different types of Dracaena, some of which produce blood-red resin.
In the spring on the outdoor varieties, fragrant tiny white flowers bloom and are followed by circular yellow-orange berries. Dragon trees need moderate to bright indirect sunlight. Keep the thermostat set so the plant isn't chilled if you leave home for several days in winter. These plants are perfect for a beginner gardener because they're very easy to grow indoors.