As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. StarTech #ad
Black CABCAGENUTS1032, for Square Hole Server Rack, 50 Pack, Rack Mount Clip Nuts, StarTech.com 10-32 Cage Nuts #adStarTech #ad
- All black steel: these square-hole rack rail clip nuts are made of all-black steel, ensuring they’ll fit in seamlessly with your other server equipment.
For the it pro: ideal for wide-scale use, This 50 pack of captive nuts is great for installing rack mount hardware, network, such as server, or AV equipment. The startech advantage: startech offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on these 10 32 cage nuts and has been the it pro’s choice since 1985.
Convenient for accidents: this pack ensures you’ll have plenty of rack nuts on hand if you ever lose a nut during a job, so you’re always prepared. Sturdy construction: these 10 32 cage nuts are made of all-black steel, and are strong enough to handle a variety of equipment.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
2. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com 50 Pack 10-32 Server Rack Cage Nuts and Screws w/Washers, Black, TAA CABSCREW1032, Rack Mount Hardware Kit, Network/IT Equipment Cabinet Clip/Captive Nuts & Bolts for Square Holes #adStarTech #ad
- Taa compliant 10-32 cage nuts & screws: 50 pack of server rack cage nuts and screws uses 10-32 threads imperial measurements and comes with an installation tool.
Compliant with industry standards: clip/captive nuts & bolts are easy to install and are compatible with virtually any rack & equipment, Dell, including HPE, APC & more.
Professional high quality design: rack mount hardware kit made from high-quality steel and finished in matte black; includes pre-installed washers to help prevent damage to valuable racks & equipment. Tech specs: 50x cage nuts | 50x screws | 10-32 thread | Steel | Matte Black Finish | Cage Nut Installation Tool Included.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
3. StarTech #ad
50 Pack, Network Rack Screws and Clip Nuts for Rack Mount Server Cabinet or Enclosure CLPSCRW1032, StarTech.com 10-32 Server Rack Screws #adStarTech #ad
- Built to last: these high-quality slide-on cage nuts and screws feature zinc finished clip nuts and black-oxide finished screws to help prevent rust.
Convenient for accidents: this pack ensures you’ll have plenty of cabinet mounting screws on hand if you ever misplace one during a job, so you’re always prepared. Versatile use: these 10-32 server rack screws and clip nuts are compatible with a wide range of server rack equipment and add-ons, device enclosures, including server shelves, and more.
For the it pro: ideal for wide-scale use, this 50 pack of clip nuts and screws is great for installing rack mount hardware, such as server, network, or AV equipment.
4. Akust #ad
Akust #10-32 Server Rack Mounting Screw with Cage Nut 15 Sets #adAkust #ad
- For server rack & Cabinet Rail with Square Holes. Material: Stainless Steel. 15sets / pack for Screw & Cage Nut. Thread type: #10-32 x 12mmL.
5. Kendall Howard #ad
Kendall Howard 10-32 Cage Nuts, 100 Pack #adKendall Howard #ad
- Packaged in a metal resealable tin. Warranty: Lifetime. 10-32 zinc finish. 100 pieces. Used to install rackmount equipment into server rack cabinets, 4-post racks, wall mount cabinets and racks, and 2-post racks.
|Brand||Kendall Howard #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kendall Howard #ad|
6. RackSolutions #ad
RackSolutions World’s Best Cage Nut Tool, Insertion and Removal, Rubber Grip, for Server Rack Installations, Spring Loaded, Long Reaching #adRackSolutions #ad
- It’s amazing. Very little effort required. The rubberized grip provides long lasting comfort and keeps your hands at a safe distance from the metal. Just look at it. Simply place the claw over the back of your cage nut and it fits into place.
Long lasting comfort: installing cage nuts can be a painful process. Upright compatibility Note: Distance between hole and edge of flange must be greater than 030".
Revolutionary improvement: you won’t find another cage nut tool with as sophisticated engineering as this one. If a rack company put this much effort into a tool, imagine how great their main product lines and custom solutions are.
Deployments & disassembly: no matter whether you are inserting or removing cage nuts, the RackSolutions Cage Nut Tool makes your job incredibly easy. Claw fits: this cage nut tool was designed from the ground up to be efficient for cage nut removal and installations. Speed up the process: Just squeeze, hook, tilt and release.