As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ultra Spec Cables #ad
LC to SC, 2 Meter Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable 62.5/125, Orange #adUltra Spec Cables #ad
- Corning fiber, ofnr - riser rated jacket Tested in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A. Supports 200/500 mhz km ofl at 850/1300nm. Lc to sc cable for fast ethernet, fibre channel, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications that require high speed data transfer. Om1 - 62. 5b5m core. Test reports in bag.
2. StarTech #ad
Multimode Duplex 62.5/125, LC/ST, StarTech.com 2m Fiber Optic Cable, OM1, LSZH, LC to ST Fiber Patch Cable FIBLCST2 , Orange #adStarTech #ad
- Om1 62. 5/125 multimode fiber. Connect fiber network devices for high-speed transfers with LSZH rated cable. 2 meter duplex fiber cable/lc to st/multimode patch Cable/2m Multimode 62.
5/125 duplex fiber optic Cable LC to ST. Guaranteed reliability with a StarTech. Com lifetime warranty. Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission. Lszh low-smoke, Zero-Halogen cable jacket. Immune to electrical interference.
3. VANDESAIL #ad
OM3-5Pack, Gigabit Fiber Optic Cables VANDESAIL 10G with LC to LC Multimode OM3 Duplex 50/125 OFNP 2M, Fiber Patch Cable #adVANDESAIL #ad
- High quality material — fiber optic cable body is made of pvc/ lszh plastic materials, which is shiny, tensile, environmental protection, fire retardant, which is tough, high temperature resistant, environmental protection, durable, tough, not fade, not fade, non-toxic, not broken and not easily deformed. The mortise is japan imports zirconia powder ceramics, which is no data loss and has a long life the usage count is more than 1, which is easy to weld, 000 times .
Multimode duplex — 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor lc connectors are designed for 10 gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM3 LOMMF laser optimized multi-mode fiber rated; Compatible with all multimode 50/125 micron fiber cabling Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's.
The one-time pass rate of 3d interferometer is up to 98%, conforming International IEC Standard. Using corners pressurized grinder and lapping process of SEIKO JAPAN, no spots, the core and mortise is no offset and the end face is no gap, no scratches and no depression.
High quality imported core — the core is om3 of corning us, ensures small optical loss and stable transmission. The inside optical cable is aramid, which is firm, core protection and low smoke. The connector is pbT plastic materials and fine copper, not broken and not easily deformed. Widely used — it is suitable for sfp transceivers and media converters, compatible with huawei and cisco, cisco compliant 1000base-sx sfp transceiver module glc-sx-MM-OEM, such as Cisco Compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver Module, cisco sfp-10g-sr 10gbase-sr sfp+ transceiver, cisco sfp-10g-sr gigabit interface converter sfp module, Cisco GLC-SX-MMD, cisco mgbsX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, Cisco Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC.
4. BEYONDTECH #ad
1m 3.28ft, LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex, 62.5/125um OM1 LSZH, Beyondtech PureOptics Cable Series #adBEYONDTECH #ad
- It supports video, LAN, data and voice services. Beyondtech high-quality lc to lc fiber patch cable 62. 5/125 om1 multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, premises, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, commercial, educational, SAN and Asynchronous Transfer Mode ATM applications.
This fiber lc lc fiber patch cord conforms with tia/eia 492aAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
Om1 cables have a 200 mhz-km bandwidth and a 3db/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 1dB/km max attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength. Om1 patch cables are suitable for fiber optic network, adapters and fiber optic transceiver - LC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, fiber optics patch panels, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
This mm fiber has an orange color jacket with a 3. 00mm diameter. This lc to lc multimode duplex om1 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5. 0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
5. Ultra Spec Cables #ad
1 Meter Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable 62.5/125, LC to LC, Orange #adUltra Spec Cables #ad
- Corning fiber and cladding. 100% inspected and tested for insertion loss. Pvc zip cord, ofNR Jacketing. 1 meter in length. Pre-terminated with connectors on both ends.
6. SpeedyFiberTX #ad
1-Pack 1 Foot Multimode OM1 62.5/125 Fiber Patch Cable, Duplex LC to LC, Slim Zipcord OFNR Cable Jacket, SpeedyFiberTX #adSpeedyFiberTX #ad
- Easily identify fiber channels with Color-coded Heat Shrink Tubing | Yellow to Yellow, White to White. Tight-buffered zipcord cable with Short Boots | Plug and Play Durable LC Duplex Fiber Connectors. Cable made with corning om1 62.
5/125 fiber | industry standard Flammability Rating OFNR PVC Cable Jacket. High quality fiber patch cable for storage Area Network and Data Networks | Connect to SFP Transceivers, Ethernet Switches and Media Converters. High quality guarantee | 100% Inspection and Test on Insertion Loss and Return Loss.
7. FiberCablesDirect #ad
FiberCablesDirect, 1M OM1 LC LC Fiber Patch Cable | 1Gb Duplex 62.5/125 LC to LC Multimode Jumper 1 Meter 3.28ft | Length Options: 0.5M, 300M | 1gb 10gb mmf lc-upc sfp 1gbase mmd dx pvc ofnr lc-lc #adFiberCablesDirect #ad
- Optical modality details for om1 ethernet over multimode fiber: 1gb ethernet distance of 300 meters at 850 nm / 600 Meters at 1310 nm. The fiber optic core is surrounded by a transparent, low refraction, cladding material. Education, ofnr, government, Computer Networking Applications.
Fiber patch cable details: 1 meter 3. 28 feet, duplex 2 fiber strands, typical connector loss: 030 db, 2. 0mm outer diameter, typical return loss -25 dB, Zip-Cord Reinforced, LC to LC Terminated Max Connector Loss: 0.5
50 db, multimode fiber mmF Optical Patch Cable / Jumper Cord. Fiber cable description: om1 lc to lc fiber patch cable 1 meter | 1gig duplex lc lc multimode fiber mmf patch cable, 2.
0mm outer diameter, data transmission. Orange, zip-cord reinforced, Corporate, Military/Defense, Finance and General Commercial, 1.25mm ceramic ferrule LC connectors. Durable construction, commercial grade, cost effective and built to Last | 100% Lifetime Warranty on All Fiber Cables Direct Products. Om1 bandwidth is 160-200/500 mhz-km @850/1300 nm. Reliable, high speed, low loss, Corning 62.5/125um core/cladding, Healthcare, PVC jacket.
|Warranty||Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.|
8. BENFEI #ad
DVI to DVI Cable, Benfei DVI-D to DVI-D Dual Link 6 Feet Cable #adBENFEI #ad
- Future-proof display configuration at home, 1920x1200, in the office or conference room with more bandwidth than Single Link DVI cord. Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 including 2560x1440, and 1080p Full HD.
High performance dvi cable connects a dvi digital Video Interface equipped computer to an HD monitor or projector with DVI-D Dual Link for video editing, gaming, or video projection.
Supporting 120hz refresh rate at up to 2560x1440 1440p, this highly rated DVI wire is perfect for bandwidth-hungry gaming applications with Geforce GTX or AMD Radeon HD video cards.
Engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability, grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging, and finger-tightened screws for a secure connection. The combination of gold-plated connectors, foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance, bare copper conductors, static-free transmission, and noise suppression.
9. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters OFNP Plenum Multimode Duplex OM1 Fiber Cable 9.8 Feet / 3m 10Gb, SC to LC, 62.5/125 Fiber Optic Cable, LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable #adCable Matters #ad
- Rapid installation of lightweight fiber optic patch cord with removable dust caps that protect the connectors during installation; Adjustable connector clips allow individual fiber access; Embossed A/B position labels on the duplex clip and jacket tag rings labeled 1 & 2 provide quick identification of TX and RX when installing, testing, and troubleshooting equipment connections. Multimode fiber duplex 62.
5/125 micron fiber cables with small form factor lc to legacy sc connectors enable connections to newer OM1 classified SFP and GBIC transceivers, work area outlets, cross- connect jumpers, Ethernet switches, and optical fiber NIC's; Provides premise connections for fiber patch panels, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber systems.
Superior construction of the lc to sc cable combines a tight-buffered fiber cable that is 100% factory tested with LC and SC connectors that rest in a protective yoke for frequent unplugging; Duplex 2. 0 x 4. 0mm zipcord design prevents tangling and provides individual access to teach fiber cord; Durable slim-profile boots have flexible strain relief; PC polish finish and zirconia ceramic ferrules provide precise alignment to ensure the signal integrity.
Compatible with sfp transceivers and media converters such as: cisco compliant 1000base-sx sfp transceiver module glc-sx-mm-oem, TRENDnet Mini-GBIC Multi-Mode SX Module TEG-MGBSX, cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, TRENDnet 100/1000BASE-T. Standards compliant om1 cable includes a superior ofnp plenum safty rating that substitutes for ofnr riser rated cable; tia/eia compliant color-coded orange jacket with beige connectors; Straight-thru A to B wiring; OM1 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM; Fibre Channel 100/200/400/1200-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX.
10. Jeirdus #ad
Jeirdus 30Meters 100ft LC to SC Duplex 62.5/125 OM1 Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Jumper Optical Patch Cord LC-SC #adJeirdus #ad
- 30 meters, lc/pc-sc/pc, om1, multimode, duplex, 62.5/125. Compatible with all standard fibre optic equipment and connectors. Ceramic connectors ensure low signal loss, and high reliability.