As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Digilent #ad
Digilent Basys 3 Artix-7 FPGA Trainer Board: Recommended for Introductory Users #adDigilent #ad
- Designed for students and beginners looking to understand Digital Logic, fundamentals of FPGAs. Features the xilinx artix 7 fpga compatible with Vivado Design Suite WebPACK Edition free download available from Xilinx.
Does not ship with micro USB cable. Expansion opportunities with four Pmod ports including 3 standard 12-pin Pmod ports and 1 dual. On board user interfaces include 16 user switches, 5 user pushbuttons, 16 LEDs, and a.
2. Terasic Technologies #ad
DE10-Nano Kit #adTerasic Technologies #ad
- 110k les; 5570 kbits embedded memory; 6 PLLs; 2 Hard Memory Controllers. 800mhz dual-core arm cortex-a9 process; 1gb dDR3 SDRAM; 32-bit Data Bus. 1 gibabit ethernet phy; usb micro-AB Connect; Mirco SD Card Socket.
3. Digilent #ad
Digilent Arty A7: Artix-7 FPGA Development Board for Makers and Hobbyists Arty A7-35T #adDigilent #ad
- 10/100 mbps ethernet, uSB-UART Bridge. 4 switches, 1 reset button, 4 leds, 4 buttons, 4 pmod connectors, 4 RGB LEDs, Arduino/chipKIT Shield connector.256mb ddr3l with a 16-bit bus @ 667mhz, usb-jtag programming circuitry, 16mb quad-spi flash, Powered from USB or any 7V-15V source.
Internal clock speeds exceeding 450mhz, on-chip analog-to-digital converter XADC, Programmable over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash. Arty a7 comes in two fpga variants: arty a7-35t features xilinx xc7a35ticsg324-1L. Arty a7-100t features the larger Xilinx XC7A100TCSG324-1.
4. XYG-XILINX #ad
Pack-2 Open3S500E-B XILINX XC3S500E Spartan-3E FPGA Development Board + LCD1602 + LCD12864 + 12 Kits @XYGStudy #adXYG-XILINX #ad
- Open3s500e package B. Fpga development board designed for XILINX Spartan-3E series. It features the xc3s500e onboard, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions.
5. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Mega 2560 Project The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit w/Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- Free pdf tutorial in the cd more than 35 lessons. The mega2560 complete starter kit with more than 200pcs components, premium quality and 100% Compatible with Arduino IDE. We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details.
Lcd1602 module and gy-521 sensor module with pin header no need to solder by yourself. Nice package with clear listing and surprise including a nice small box to keep the widget such as LED, IC, diodes, buttons, etc.
6. Taidacent #ad
Taidacent FPGA Development Board with Spartan6 XC6SLX Compatible with Arduino #adTaidacent #ad
- This allows your fpga design to talk to the microcontroller; it gives you access to the serial port and analog input. Once powered, the atmega32U4 will configure the flash FPGA.
The atmega32u4 comes with a usb dfu bootloader, which will allow you to install future upgrade firmware without having to purchase a downloader. The development board is a field programmable gate array FPGA, which uses FPGA-optimized Spartan6 LX9 and high-performance ATmega32U4 logic.
Provide technical support, if you have any questions, please feel free to send message to us. After the fpga configuration is successful, use atmega32U4 to enter the slave mode. This board has a strong processing power.
7. Taidacent #ad
Taidacent HEX ZYNQ 7020 FPGA Development Board Raspberry Pi Edition ZEDBOARD XILINX FPGA Kit #adTaidacent #ad
- It provides a simple and easy-to-use, cheap and easy-to-expand development board for Zynq FPGA users and Zynq FPGA learners.
Hex development board is designed for Xilinx Zynq series of FPGA XC7Z020 Fpga: zynq xc7z020，nand flash: 2gb， lpddr3: 1gb，100M network port: x1. Main chip: xc7z020-1CLG484.
8. Taidacent #ad
Taidacent IO Shield FPGA Development Expansion Board #adTaidacent #ad
- For example, and the most common in the single chip The same is true for GPIO control. It is a great board to pick up to work through some demo projects. This shield has 24 leds, 24 switches, 5 push buttons, and 4 seven-segment LED displays.
As an fpga expansion module, detecting the trigger of a key switch is the input, lighting an led is the output, this IO Shield is mainly used to learn how to control the IO port of the editable gate array. Io control is one of the basic applications of program-driven circuit work, and it is a must learn in electronics and circuit courses.
9. Digilent #ad
Digilent Zybo Z7: Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board Zybo Z7-20 with SDSoC Voucher #adDigilent #ad
- Zybo z7 comes in two apsoc variants: zybo z7-10 features xilinx xc7z010-1clg400c. On board user interfaces include 6 push buttons, 2 RGB LEDs, 5 LEDs, 4 slide switches, and more.
Zybo z7-20 features the larger Xilinx XC7Z020-1CLG400C. Built around the xilinx zynq-7000 ap soc, with 650mHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor and DDR3 memory controller with 8 DMA channels. Either variant also has the option to add the SDSoC voucher.
A feature-rich, ready-to-use embedded software and digital circuit development board with a rich set of multimedia and connectivity peripherals to create a formidable single-board computer. Expansion opportunities with six pmod connector ports, four Analog capable 0-1. 0v differential pairs to xaDC, over 30 FPGA I/O, and more.
10. DueProLogic #ad
DueProLogic, Intel/Altera Cyclone IV FPGA Development Board #adDueProLogic #ad
- 6x6 led array allows character and animations to be displayed at ultra fast speed. This is a great board to learn how to program FPGA's. The 100mhz oscillator can be used by the user clocked up using one of the onboard Clock-DLL modules.
The cyclone iv fpga is the perfect balance of inexpensive cost versus plentiful logic cells, and General Purpose Input/Output pins. A separate jtag header can also be used to program the FPGA using a compatible USB Blaster cable.
Built in programmer cable allows configuring the fpga with a single micro-b cable. Led blocks can be individually turned on/off to allow LED signals to be used as I/O's. The 66mhz oscillator is used to provide clocking for the EPT ActiveHost USB communications core.
The dpl can be powered from the USB cable or from the Barrel Connector. The user can configure these I/O's using the FPGA project code. The dpl contains two oscillators, 66mhz and 100mhz. 70 inputs/outputs originating at the fpga are available at Stackable Headers organized around the edge of the board. Intel/altera cyclone iv fpga includes 6, 20kbytes of sram, 000 logic elements with two clock multipliers.