As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WILLBOND #ad
Cable Grip Floor Cable Cover Cords Cable Protector Cable Management Only for Commercial Office Carpet Black, 2 Pieces #adWILLBOND #ad
- Proper size: each roll of the floor cord cover tidy band measures 4 inches in width and 10 feet in length, 20 feet in total, proper size and enough length to meet your different needs.
Wide applications: the floor cable cover protector is suitable for closed loop and office carpet, works well on floors under desks, or around floor perimeters. Reusable and easy to clean: the floor cable protector can be scissored to meet your needs, open and close repeatedly without leaving adhesive residue, easy to remove and clean, reusable for many times.
Easy to use: the floor strip is designed in hook and loop design, just lay on the carpet, grips well and easy for cutting to the length that you require; Pinch cables, simple 3 steps, its over. Cable management set: the long cord organizer is a neat and easy way to keep cables in place, and to minimize the risk of cables becoming a trip or electrocution hazard.
|Part Number||WILLBOND-Cord Cover Grip-03|
2. UT Wire #ad
UT Wire 5' Cable Blanket Low Profile Cord Cover and Protector, Black #adUT Wire #ad
- The most compact low-profile cord protector - ultra slim low profile Floor cord and wire cover is intended for all types of surfaces such as concrete, laminates, tile, wood, vinyl, stone, and short cut pile carpet etc to keep floors safe from tripping hazards while being clean and tidy of unsightly clutter.
Soft & flexible - can easily be cut to any desired length with a sharp pair of house-hold scissors.
Simply peel off the pre-attached adhesive and cover your desired cords and stick to the floor. Adhesive-ready - cable blanket comes ready for installation. Product dimensions: 60" l x 4" W x 0125" h. Flexible capacity - with a flexible protective capacity the Cable Blanket allows you to fit up to 10 ethernet or 5 power strip cables.
|Brand||UT Wire #ad|
|Manufacturer||UT Wire #ad|
3. D-Line #ad
D-Line Floor Cord Cover Heavy Duty Cord Protector, FC83B, Linkable | Protect Cords and Prevent a Trip Hazard | Cable Cavity 1 3/16” W x 3/8” H | Black, 6 Foot #adD-Line #ad
- D-line floor cord cover has a neat tapered design, so ideal to protect cables and address a cable trip hazard in areas with regular foot traffic. 2 x connecting pins supplied per pack - join multiple lengths of D-Line Cord Protectors, events, hotels, gyms, construction, factories, to cover any length of cable.
D-line floor cord covers have a ribbed non-slip base & pre-split backing for ease of installation; simply push cords into cable cavity.
D-line heavy duty floor cable protector dimensions: 6' l x 3. 25" w x 055" h inner channel = 1. 2" w x 039" h. Ideal for offices, whenever you need to cover cables across floors. Linkability allows you to cover any length of cable required & then re-join cut length at a later date. No need to add to boiling hot water to uncoil. Wire covers, made from a flexible abrasion resistant pvc, supplied coiled - uncoils to lay flat.
4. D-Line #ad
Black, Floor Cable Protector, Cord Cavity = 0.63" W x 0.31" H, Extension Cord Cover, D-Line 6ft Floor Cord Cover, Protect Wires & Prevent Cable Trips, Cable Management Solution #adD-Line #ad
- High-quality floor cable protectors, made in usa from flexible pvc, supplied coiled - uncoils to lay flat no need to add to boiling water to uncoil. Use d-line floor cord covers to protect trailing cords and address a cable-trip hazard.
No need to apply adhesive tapes to secure to floor. D-line black floor cable cover dimensions: 2. 4" w x 044" h x 6ft length - Inner Channel = 063" w x 031" h. Can be easily cut to size if shorter wire cover lengths are required, cut using sharp utility knife or heavy duty scissors.
All d-line floor cable protectors have a ribbed non-slip base & pre-split rear for ease of use. Popular for use in offices, exhibitions, events, warehouses, gymnasiums, classrooms, hospitality, retail, gaming set-ups or anywhere trailing wires need to be covered. D-line floor cable cover profile can be used to protect up to 2x 031" diameter cables.
5. Cordinate #ad
Cordinate 6 ft Cord Cover Floor, Extension Cord Cover, Cable Hider and Cable Raceway, 43003, Cord Management, Cord Concealer, Black, Cord Protector #adCordinate #ad
- Perfect size - this cord cover comes 6 feet long and 2-1/2 inches wide, but can be cut to accommodate shorter distances, ensuring a perfect fit for any home or work space.
Easy installation - avoid unnecessary cutting with the pre-split channel on bottom of cord cover, secures easily to most surfaces using double-sided tape included. Low profile - rounded surface provides a seamless solution for concealing cables, extension cords and wires without snags and allows wheels to easily roll over cover.
Safety - run hdmi cables, countertops, power strips, and other cords across open floors, surge protectors, or walls without the hazard of tripping or damage of cables. Durable - pvc material is flexible, yet strong, perfect for open areas that encounter lots of traffic, such as event venues or warehouses.
6. WILLBOND #ad
Cable Floor Strip Cord Cover Grip Floor Cable Protector Carpet Cable Management, Dark Gray, Hold Cords in Place, Keep Cables Organized,Protect Cords and Prevent a Trip Hazard,3 Inch x 10 Feet20 Feet #adWILLBOND #ad
- 2 pack cable management set: long cord organizer is a neat and easy way to keep cables in place, and to minimize the risk of cables becoming a trip or electrocution hazard; Hook and loop design on rear of cable management, acts as a cable cover for use on closed loop and office carpet.
Reusable: the floor cable concealer management can be cut to meet your needs and use open and close repeatedly only for office carpet. Size: each roll of the floor cord cover tidy band measures 3 inches in width and 10 feet in length, 20 feet in total 2 packs, easy to remove, reusable; Our carpet is in hook and loop design, suitable for carpet, keeps the carpet clean before using the product.
Easy to use: hook and loop design, pinch cables, cut length to required size, grip well, its over; after use, lay on the carpet, simple 3 steps, press the fastening products and carpets to make them play a full role. Widely applied: the floor cable cover protector is suitable for closed loop and office carpet, or around floor perimeters, great on floors under desks, only for office carpet.
|Part Number||WILLBOND-Cable Grip Strip-01|
|Model||WILLBOND-Cable Grip Strip-01|
7. D-Line #ad
D-Line FC68B Linkable Floor Cord Cover Heavy Duty Cord Protector | Protect Cords and Prevent a Trip Hazard | 6 Foot Length | Cable Cavity 9/16” W x 5/16” H | Black #adD-Line #ad
- No need to add to boiling hot water to uncoil. D-line heavy duty floor cable protector: 6' l x 2. 63" w x 056" h inner channel = 056" w x 031 h. Linkability allows you to cover any length of cable required and then re-join cut length at a later date.
D-line floor cord covers have a ribbed non-slip base and pre-split backing for ease of installation; simply push cords into cable cavity. D-line wire cover has a neat tapered design, so ideal to protect cables and address a cable trip hazard in areas with regular foot traffic.
2 x connecting pins supplied per pack - join multiple lengths of D-Line Cord Protectors, to cover any length of cable. Ideal for offices, construction, gyms, factories, events, hotels, whenever you need to cover cables across floors. Floor cord cover, made from a flexible abrasion resistant pvc, supplied coiled - uncoils to lay flat.
8. Cable Man #ad
Cable Man Floor Cord Cover and Cable Protector for Cable Management, 3 in. x 5 ft., 6000-G5C, Gray #adCable Man #ad
- Outdoor cord management - use outside in a garage, shed, workshop, and even driveways. The 3-channel raceway holds cords or cables up to 3/8 inch diameter, and can accommodate multiple wires in each. Hide an outdoor extension cord or use as a speed bump. Low profile floor cord cover - hide cords and cables in the D-shaped cable sleeve, low enough to safely walk on or roll carts over.
Simply cut the channel guide, and lay in place. Safely drive over the wire hider without damage to the cord protector or the cables inside. Heavy duty cable management - hide exposed electrical wires to prevent damage and improve safety.
The wire organizer and cable raceway reduces wear and tear on electrical cords, extending the life of cables and electronics. Indoor wire concealer - safe to use on any floor type, behind desks for computer wires, or to hide fitness equipment cords in home gyms.
The cable cover will lay flush with the ground, insert the wires, no need for adhesive glues or tapes. Functions as a pet cord protector, along walls for TV cables, install to hide cords in doorways, preventing pets from chewing through cables and cords. Lays flat quickly - the cable organizer is engineered to easily uncoil and lay flat in minutes with specially formulated recycled vinyl materials that offer premium durability.
|Brand||Cable Man #ad|
9. Electriduct #ad
Includes Double Sided Tape, Brown, Electriduct Small Plastic Flexible Floor Cord Cover Cable Protector and Wire Concealer, 5 Feet #adElectriduct #ad
- Center channel to protect your electrical power extension cords, CAT5 CAT6 ethernet cables, lamp and speaker wires… Keep your floor areas clear of tripping hazards. Double sided tape included | Color: Brown | Length: 5FT.
Flexible pvc material, easy to unroll, set up and lay flat | Ridged bottom increases traction and avoids sliding. Cut to any length with scissors or utility knife | Indoor use at home, doorways, office, warehouse, and more. Channel size: 03"h x 04"w | total size: 05"h x 2. 56"w | measurements are approximate.
10. D-Line #ad
D-Line Cable Grip Strip | Floor Cable Cover for Closed Loop Carpet Only | 3” Width X 10’ Length Black #adD-Line #ad
- Easy to remove, reusable, no adhesive residue to clean up. D-line cable management Grip Strip is supplied coiled and simply uncoils to lay flat. Hook and loop design on rear of d-line Cable Management Grip Strip, acts as a cable cover only for use on closed loop and commercial office carpet.
To install d-line cable organizer Grip Strip, simply scissor cut length to required size - pinch cables - lay over flat length. Cable organizer for under desks or around the perimeter of commercial style closed loop office floors.